As founder of the NZ Book Festival, I lead a team of committed volunteers who give their time and expertise to help make this exciting event a success. 2018 will be its fifth year, with visitor numbers doubling year-on-year. The NZ Book Festival is a family-friendly event that’s held annually and is the only festival of its kind in New Zealand. We like to call it New Zealand’s biggest book signing with over 100 Kiwi authors from around the country showcasing their books and engaging with readers face-to-face. It is a free event.
Your brand would be advertised on the NZ Book Festival sponsor’s page as the major sponsor for 2018 and on any advertising in the mainstream media, social media, and any point of sale leading up to and on the day. Your sponsorship would show support for reading and writing in New Zealand.
Other benefits include but not limited to:
- Top post on our website’s sponsor pages (major, goody bags, spot prizes) with pictures, information, website details, social media links and any current promotions. There would also have a link through to your website.
- All signage and advertising will include your name and logo (graphics and images to be supplied by yourself)
- One 3m x 3m sponsor stand located to the right of the main entrance doors in the main foyer at the Mt Eden War Memorial Hall. Also two x 1.8 trestle tables and two x black full length tablecloths.
- A banner attached above the stage stating the book festival is sponsored by ‘your brand’.
- Ongoing social media posts on the NZ Book Festival Facebook page linking through to your own promotions until the event.
- Advertising space on the monthly newsletters.
- Social media posts on Panic PR New Zealand and blogs on their website.
- Three of our committee members, Andrene Low, Kirsten McKenzie and Louise de Varga are being interviewed by the NZ Herald on the 23rd October 2018.
What we’re looking for:
- Promotion on your Facebook page and website informing your followers and customers that they are sponsoring the 2018 NZ Book Festival.
- No less than 100 x branded goody bags (limited to one per family or group for the first 100 visitors through the doors).
- No less than 100 x goody bag special offer vouchers or product samples, and advertising material.
- 50 product samples for spot prizes.
- 1 x Grand Prize Draw for visitors and exhibitors to enter into. Entry form to have opt-in boxes to allow sharing between Powershop and the NZBF. Suggestion is an New Zealand or overseas experience for two.
- An upfront one off payment of $3,000 that will be used for advertising on either The Breeze radio station, Phantom Billboard posters and community newspaper advertising. All of this media will carry your sponsorship branding.
Please contact the event organiser, Louise de Varga via email contact@NZBookFestival.co.nz in the first instance.